Saturday, April 30, 2011

What's a Dashboard?

Well, seems I've figured out what a 'blog' is even if I don't know blog-speak yet. What's a Dashboard? Anybody? Do I need to know what it is before I blog. And what the hell does blog mean? Is it an acronym? Is it true that I can write anything I want here and no one, ever, can connect it to me? Sort of like a confessional sans priest? Does God blog? I'm sure that only the Baptists know the answer to that. Baptists seem know the answer to damn near everything. They know I'm going to hell because I don't hate, or even disapprove of gay people. The gay thing was really just the straw. I had a hard time buying that Buddhists and Muslims or even the Jehovah Witnesses were doomed. So now not only a recoverying alcoholic, I'm a recovering Republican and Baptist as well. I'm also almost unemployed which is probaly why I'm blogging. Is blogging a word? I'm going to go cry for a while now, while trying to figure out how I'm going to break it to my 2 dogs that we'll probably be living in my car in  about 4 months. Maybe I'll blog some more tomorrow. Those of you who are growing old and facing unemployment will understand. Those of you who aren't probably won't.

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment